Progress through a structured training and advancement program that takes you from an entry-level escrow trainee position to certified senior escrow officer and beyond.*
- Carry out administrative tasks
- Learn the Miller Title software and processes
- Master escrow assistant functions
- Open and process files
- Carry out post-closing functions
- Maintain contact with clients throughout the process
- Take ownership of files from opening to completion
- Supervise document preparation and delivery
- Ensure compliance with regulations and laws
- Explain documents and processes to clients as needed
- Become a TLTA Certified Escrow Settlement Professional
Senior Escrow Officer**
- Train and mentor escrow trainees and assistants
- Develop and manage a portfolio of escrow clients
- Attend industry functions and trainings
*All positions in the apprenticeship program are full-time.
**Additional promotions and leadership opportunities are available beyond this position depending on employee performance and interests.
Don’t know what title companies do? Watch this short overview from American Land Title Association for a rundown on why title insurance is important.
To learn more about what title insurance is and how companies like Miller Title protect homebuyers, watch this video from Khan Academy.
- No work experience required
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- HS diploma or GED
- On-the-job training
- Online/classroom training
- Professional development with comprehensive feedback
- Structured advancement program and raise schedule
- Promotion and leadership opportunities beyond the program
- Title Industry certifications
- Competitive base pay starting at:
- $15 for HS grads
- $20 for college grads